Thursday, January 17, 2019

Back to Court I Go - My Adventures in Weed Court pt. 8


My Adventures in Weed Court continue... 
See My Adventures in Weed Court 1234, 5, 6 & 7.

My attorney, Dennis Benjamin, of 
NEVIN, BENJAMIN McKAY & BARTLETT and I have been debating whether or not to request oral arguments on my appeal.

We hadn't come to a decision yet - but the court decided for us.

Today I received this Notice of Hearing:


All these years of fighting this, the Ada County Prosecutor has taken me to court dozens of times... and now it's my turn to take them. 
That's a strange feeling!

If anyone would like to join me on this next step in my Weed Adventures, please do!

Please RSVP @ Idaho Moms for Marijuana's event page.

I appreciate your continued love and support. 💕



No comments:

Post a Comment