Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Opening Brief of Appellant - My Adventures in Weed Court Pt. 6

I just received a copy of the filed OPENING BRIEF OF APPELLANT from my attorney, Dennis Benjamin, of NEVIN, BENJAMIN McKAY & BARTLETT.

See My Adventures in Weed Court 1, 2, 34 & 5.

My notice of appeal was filed timely in the Ada County District Court, upon my sentencing in April.

Now, after months of delays to obtain the correct transcripts for multiple hearings, things are finally beginning to move forward!

For those interested, you can read the opening brief here:
SERRA FRANK OPENING BRIEF

Next, the Prosecution is given time to file a Response Brief, then we will be able to file an additional response brief, and then I believe it's on to a hearing in District Court.

I will keep posting updates as they happen.

Thank you for your continued love & support as I continue to fight for Medical Marijuana freedom in Idaho!

Many have offered to help with legal costs. 
If anyone wishes to do so, they can donate at this fundraising campaign
or to me directly through PayPal @ paypal.me/serrafrank


Join Idaho Moms for Marijuana for the 

PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR AND JOIN US IN SUPPORT!

Help us demand reform of Idaho's laws!


Because prosecution isn't ever going to stop us from protesting.

And someday soonwe will light up on the Idaho Capitol steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment